View Poll Results: I'm getting membership! YAYZ! I have 2 options- I will buy a one month with my own money this week,

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • DON'T WAIT THAT LONG! Just get a 1 month this weekend...

1 3.85%
  • 12 months and more gems!! WOW! That's worth the wait!

25 96.15%
    Hiya there! Please help- and feel free to comment and give me suggestions!

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">~ Kylie Bella Willow!</span>

Yay for your mom offering that option!

Thanks Lor! And thanks for rating me!! If only I could find invisible mods...
    But did she HAVE to make me choose between that? Really mom?
    I am really thankful though. =D

vampmagix's Avatar Senior Member
    ur hundreth post ky!

vampmagix's Avatar Senior Member
    and u should wait til christmas
    ITS 12 MONTHS!!!!!!!

Maybe... but I WEALLY want it...
    My hundreth post? YIPEE!!!

12 months...definatley....who care if it's that long! Before you know it, you'll have that 12 month! If you buy the one month, membership will be over before you even blink your eyes! It just takes patience...

Originally posted by lizi9955:
    12 months...definatley....who care if it's that long! Before you know it, you'll have that 12 month! If you buy the one month, membership will be over before you even blink your eyes! It just takes patience...
    ... which I don't have!

go for the 12 month so wot u have to wait but is it worth one month or 12 seriously and ur moms paying for it u r sooooo lucky wish i was u.but i might get a 6 month so plz wish me luck

Think of it this way.

You only have to wait 3 months. And during those 3 months, you won't be on much. During Christmas vacation, you'll be on more probably.
    And you're hardly on much now. And if you buy the 1 month, you're not going to use the diamond stuff a lot. When ur on Christmas vacation, you'll be on more.

Don't buy something you're barely going to use. But if your mom buys the 12 month, you'll be on more cuz there are lots of vacations.