I can't believe this still hasn't been fixed in the latest patch! .303 should do much more damage, be sure.

Here are some .303 rounds (can't you feel their mighty energy just by looking at them?)

and here is a picture of the world:

you can clearly see that all it would take would be for just ONE round to miss the earth or richochet off the turtle's back and hit one of the elephants in the solar plexus, and the whole world would end

WHY IS THIS NOT MODELLED!?!?!?!

Hey

The .303 is not underpowered, but you are using exercise rounds.
    Thats the problem, now get the real ones .

Wasn't this discussion already.... discussed a long while back?

Originally posted by CD_kp84yb:
    Hey

Exercise rounds have wooden heads, right ? But imagine the death and destruction if they were made of Delta Wood..

Originally posted by Vipez-:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CD_kp84yb:
    Hey

Exercise rounds have wooden heads, right ? But imagine the death and destruction if they were made of Delta Wood.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they've been drilled out, with charges and primers removed.

Tell you what... while the Range Control Officer isn't looking, why don't you go downrange and try to catch them with your teeth as I fire them to you?

LOL

you will surely catch them with your teeth, depends on how good the gunner is. But im afraid you dont need a dentist after that.

you can clearly see the dents from the .303 strikes on the turtle's armor - and they failed to penetrate! I think the turtle's DM is overmodeled.

Skycat_2's Avatar Senior Member
    Turtles have been surviving hurricanes for millions of years.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    It may look as the guns are weak because they doesnt affect the same hitboxes on the planes in enough value to make damage show on the skin, like is easily done with cannons wich produce higher damage values with one hit.
    The strength in the 303 ammo is it's spray wich often causes pilot kill online.

The problem is however that u must hit in the first place and no enemy online will stay still while someone is shooting.
    This will result in few hits and thousands of bullets may hit just air.

A few hits with 303 wont result in anything unles hit pilot or any othe vital spot like engine or controls.

When flying Macchi200 online I quite often get pilotkilled by hurricanes attacking me in a furball while I'm occupied.