GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    How am I supposed to do this after I beat the game? It doesn't seem to count when I do it during memories and Janissaries and normal guards grabbing you in the over world won't allow any killstreaks

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Load a memory from an earlier sequence and free roam instead of starting it.

sticks165's Avatar Senior Member
    start a chase with some guards then smoke bomb

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by LightRey:
    I tried that, it didn't count

Bipolar Matt's Avatar Member
    The best place to pull this off (if you don't mind killing Ottoman guards) is in Sequence 4, the memory where you retrieve Sofia's parcel from the ship. There are enough guards around the port to string together 2 streak (3 if you're lucky), but you have to lure them together. Then just roam around before completing the memory at Sofia's shop and get other groups of guards together, lather-rinse-repeat. Janissaries are not out on patrols at this point in the game, so all the guards will go down with one hit in a kill chain.

That's how I completed the challenge, anyway. On my next playthrough, I'm going to try it with Byzantines during "capture the tower." The only way I've noticed replaying memories to complete challenges doesn't work is replaying memories in Cappadocia. For some reason, they don't seem to count there.

phoenix-force411's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by BradKinn:
    How am I supposed to do this after I beat the game? It doesn't seem to count when I do it during memories and Janissaries and normal guards grabbing you in the over world won't allow any killstreaks
    Take the Boat to Cappadocia! It's way easier there!

sticks165's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    I tried that, it didn't count </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it worked for me

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    I tried that, it didn't count </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's strange. It should.

Load the caltrop bomb memory and kill the first 5 guards using the caltrop bomb.
    Now wait a few seconds..you'll notice that 6 byzantine guards (4 militia, 2 with the spear..i suggest you focus on these two first) keep spawning every time you kill them.

Hope it helps.

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    i did it in the memory where you have to get sofia's parcel on the boat. just replay the memory a few times, and lure two groups of 4 guards towards you, then its easy