GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by joshuathao64:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
    How am I supposed to do this after I beat the game? It doesn't seem to count when I do it during memories and Janissaries and normal guards grabbing you in the over world won't allow any killstreaks
    Take the Boat to Cappadocia! It's way easier there! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just tried it there, I did perfect killstreaks of more than 5 (I even counted the bodies) multiple times and none of them seemed to register. I'm still stuck at 8/10 and I'm completely dumbfounded as to how I got those ones

Jon253's Avatar Junior Member
    Try the Memory "The Fourth World" I think it's called, it's the one where you sneak on the boat to find Sofia's package.

I reloaded this memory several times to do a lot of the challenges. Just run past the guards and get several to case you, when you get enough start with the kill streak.

Also remember that you can hit counter when you are in the middle of attacking another enemy. I kept failing that challenge until I figured this out.