Jeez, everytime I think that perhaps I've seen all the stupid stuff people could come up with ...

Actually, even that didn't come out right. I'm speechless What a bunch of ...

Just shows you how our universities are brain washing our kids.

Stigler_9_JG52's Avatar Banned
    Talk about a total lack of perspective...

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    I quote "Ashley Miller, another senator, argued many monuments at UW already commemorate rich white men." That is the most racist thing I have read in a long time.... unbelievable....not trying to start a race war BUT, would they have said that about the Tuskeegee Airmen?

It's amazing that parents actually pay for the privilege to send their kids to college to become bigger morons than they already are. If my kid ever did something that stupid, I'd kick his butt and pull out all his funding. Let him go into the military to pay for his college, then maybe he'd learn something useful.

Cobra427

this is what happens when you start believing your own rhetoric

Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tex-Hill-AVG:
    Just shows you how our universities have brain washed our kids.
    Fixed, and you're right.
    I'm 48, I have a son who is 4.....I shudder when I think what will pass as history in 10 years...

I am incensed at this PC out-of-control bullsh*t. I always had the impression that Pappy was sort of a jerk and self-promoter, until I read the latest about him--can't remember the author but he also did a history of VMF-214--and had those impressions confirmed. But guess what, I developed a whole new understanding of him and respect for him in the process. He stands tall in my book, and these college weenies ought to be sentenced to 20 months hard labor in Iraq or something. Jeebus, does this p*ss me off! And I'm generally a midddle-of-the-road much-more-liberal-than-conservative-type guy.

Here's to you, Paapy!

Hoatee's Avatar Senior Member
    If it's any consolation, it ain't only in the USA (but I suppose you guys know about that already) - sensitive morons.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►