Sorry if this has already been asked. I recently bought PF, and it's great. I do have one question though, I saw that you could change the music in the menus, intro, as well as in flight. I don't want to miss the sound of some engine sneaking up on me, so I decided not to use music while flying. However, in the menu and intro, I changed the music to something more dramatic. The game must not like it or something, cause it only plays the first 20 seconds or so of the song, and then starts repeating it. I'd really like to listen to the whole thing. I'd really hate to go back to the 45 second long default music Any help is appreciated

Sorry if this has already been asked. I recently bought PF, and it's great. I do have one question though, I saw that you could change the music in the menus, intro, as well as in flight. I don't want to miss the sound of some engine sneaking up on me, so I decided not to use music while flying. However, in the menu and intro, I changed the music to something more dramatic. The game must not like it or something, cause it only plays the first 20 seconds or so of the song, and then starts repeating it. I'd really like to listen to the whole thing. I'd really hate to go back to the 45 second long default music Any help is appreciated

hmm, fast board. Uhbumb!

Bump. I'd really like to hear why this is, it kinda defeats the purpose of allowing users to change the music in game.

play rock and roll, ya goonies!

How to change music files Written for il-2/FB but same applies for PF

Hmm. Using the program they mentioned in that link, and following the guidelines (exact same that's in the manual with PF), it still didn't solve my problem. The correct music is playing, it's just that it only plays for a few seconds... or more precisely, 16 seconds for takeoff, 18 seconds for crash, and 20 some some seconds in the menu. Then it goes to the another file (or starts over again, in the case of the menu), and the process repeats. Maybe I'm trying to convert the wrong type of file? I've tried converting both mp3's and wma's into wav, and both do the same thing. Any other ideas?

So I'm guessing there's no solution to this? Is noone else having the same problem?