If any of you expert Kaleuns have time, please take a look at the unanswered/unsolved threads in the SH3 Community Technical Help forum. There's quite a few people in there at the moment who need your wisdom!

Thank you.

Celeon999's Avatar Senior Member
    Is there a way to get the Community Manual back up and running ?

I hope so...

I think I have the e-mail address for the guy who hosted it, so I'll send him a message to find out what's going on.

Anyone have knowledge of 1) how much bandwidth the community manual used? & 2) If the tab on the server is up if then can the data/material be obtained and moved to another host?
    I was just thinking I have spare space on mysh3.info server.

I'll ask the guy who set the site up, and will let you know if/when I get a response from him.

Can your server run the Wiki software?

Email has now been sent...

Good news - I've got a response already. I can get a copy of the site from a backup the guy has. It's a little out of date, but there haven't been many changes recently so it should be 98% up-to-date.

Ant__.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Good work VG!

Just for the heck of it I looked up wiki-software, good lord what a mess of versions and jazz. Some of which have their own dns problems.
    VG; mysh3.info is on a windows based server I can slab near anything requiring asp, java, access, etc., even some limited php although anything more interactive php based may require a linux box. Can you tell me anything more about the back-up/archive format? We can at least look into getting something rolling.

Our good friend Minoos looked into this previously. He noted that the software used was mediawiki-1.9.1 (2007-01-24). Does that help?

Feel free to send me a PM with questions you'd like me to ask the to guy who ran the site. He seems happy to help