We know where most of us live!
    We know who's working and who are lucky too sit in front of his favorit teacher!!
    But except from gaming and waiting for SH III what else you guys do with your free time???

Like me I'm a modeller,I make WWII models!
    Especialy german and Russian armor and infantry!
    I also make drawings,just this week I started too put the Bismarck on paper!
    You guys will see it when its finisched!
    I built the Bismarck model 12 years ago(10y old child I was then)!
    So if I'm lucky over 3 weeks check the forum!

I do some sporting (mountebiking) too keep my condition up so I'm rdy too do my watch duty on the sub!

GREETS SILK

Thats a bit off me

We know where most of us live!
    We know who's working and who are lucky too sit in front of his favorit teacher!!
    But except from gaming and waiting for SH III what else you guys do with your free time???

Like me I'm a modeller,I make WWII models!
    Especialy german and Russian armor and infantry!
    I also make drawings,just this week I started too put the Bismarck on paper!
    You guys will see it when its finisched!
    I built the Bismarck model 12 years ago(10y old child I was then)!
    So if I'm lucky over 3 weeks check the forum!

I do some sporting (mountebiking) too keep my condition up so I'm rdy too do my watch duty on the sub!

GREETS SILK

Thats a bit off me

I've been playing music for almost 40 years-mostly rock 'n' roll, but also love the blues.

Riding motorcyles, designing my own naval wargame (tabletop game, for miniatures), doing artwork for a friend's games.

I too have built models all my life; one of them is even in a museum! Our local air force base is named Hill AFB, after Major Ployer P. Hill, who died in 1935 testing the original Boeing 299, the prototype for the B-17. For the base's 40th anniversary, in June 1990, I built a model of that particular plane. We took pictures, but not very good ones (neither my friend nor I understood close-in focus techniques).

Today, 14 years later, the model is the centerpiece of the Hill Field museum. Here are three of the pics:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/sebrad...ages/299-2.jpg

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/sebrad...ages/299-3.jpg

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/sebrad...ages/299-5.jpg

Military collecting....modeling diaoramas..mostly 1/35 scale armour and figures...sims....rockets...reading.....games games and games......silk....what kind of armour do you model? Im working on a Caen and a Kharkov diaorama right now

Model railways I model OO scale that is my hobby. I have grown quite fond of the the Model railroad club I belong to. I love Australian rules football, Cricket nither sport gets much media coverage in New Zealand. The sport of Netball has grown on me since I have lived in New Zealand.

Jose.MaC's Avatar Senior Member
    I study feudal japan. From fencing to tea ceremony, from history to architecture! Just lovely to see how much even this isolated country has been linked to the world!

SailorSteve, cannot enter in your pictures! Page appears not to exist anymore.

Well i do 1/35 armor and infantry,I do not have so much!
    When I still was a student I haden't the money and now I don't have the time to do it all!I have the wirbelwind,panther early version,Marder III,T34/76-T34/85,jagdtiger working on maus,luch,sturm IV and the brumbar!
    For planes I have Spitfire,Lancaster- dambuster,Natter(rocketplane 1 time launched pilot died),H111 H22 & V1,FW109,ME410.
    Then I have 1 diaorama litle bit old.
    For the rest I have some litle more stuff like soldiers 1/16 scale and some cars and AT guns.
    I also try too redo my oldest models but this a hard and difficult work!!!
    I'm going too lend a digital camera and put them all on my Sudden Strike 2 clan site!
    It would be great if we could share some info and how we work too learn more too built better!

Greets Silk<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ingsoc41:
    Military collecting....modeling diaoramas..mostly 1/35 scale armour and figures...sims....rockets...reading.....games games and games......silk....what kind of armour do you model? Im working on a Caen and a Kharkov diaorama right now <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A reader of militar history, SF and fantasy + a bit of gardening when at home.
    Mountain sports and photography, when outdoor.

my hobbies include. . .

Firearms/Hunting, (K-98, 30-30, .22 Mag, .22LR, .410, 12 Gauge.
    Snowmobiling, Polaris 550cc Super Sport.
    History, Europe 19th + 20th Century.
    Building anything out of wood, furniture, cottages, cabinets.

And Spell-checking my titles before posting a new thread!

Hobbies:

Drums
    Reading (Sci fi, military fictional and non- fictional)
    snowmobiling- Yamaha V-Max 700SX Triple (rocketship with ski's)
    Fishing

Oh... and pulling my hair out waiting for this da*m game.