I placed a pre-order for 1946 in the digital store 2 days ago. When I go to my account page it still shows it as pre-order where the download button should be. Why can't I get it?
    Is it not available? It is supposed to be shipping in the US (where I am) as of yesterday.
    I have not received any responses from the support site either.

Try contacting gogamer--I got my copy from them and it got here (Kansas) in something like 5 days--and this was several weeks ago.

Thanks, but I already paid for it at the UBISoft digital store.

I stopped at Circuit City and Microcenter yesterday. Circuit city couldn't even find the game in their computer at all. Microcenter had a banner up with its release date as yesterday but said it didn't arrive but they thought they would have them today. I took a business card and plan on calling before I stop by again today.

berg417448's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by bmoffa:
    I placed a pre-order for 1946 in the digital store 2 days ago. When I go to my account page it still shows it as pre-order where the download button should be. Why can't I get it?
    Is it not available? It is supposed to be shipping in the US (where I am) as of yesterday.
    I have not received any responses from the support site either.

That is odd. I pre-ordered from the UBI store and mine arrived yesterday by Fed Ex.

I ordered mine using the digital store option. I is supposed to be downloadable when released. But it still shows PREORDERED where the DOWNLOAD button should be.

I'm beginning to think I got screwed. I was paid by credit card.

I pre-ordered too and can't get the download. Ubisoft sucks and they don't care that they suck. I will dance a jig the day they go belly up.

You can always go to a store a purchase the game.

Also looks like the game is delayed again until the March 16th for release in the USA.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646927

Alright the download just appeared so whoever pre-ordered the download should be able to get it now.

M_Gunz's Avatar Banned
    You really want the download version when it's available on DISK?
    Oh well, what you gonna do next time you have a drive wipe or total upgrade?