Dear folks,

Our programmer finally come back (but another got sick )
    He said he need week or so that to get listed by me planes finally coded.
    So we decided to release tomorrow the separate of new planes patch with fixes and improvements.

It is already compiled today, but not ready final readme. Should be ready by tomorrow morning.
    I think it is the best way for the current moment that to do not wait for another week (and maybe you'll find something more that to fix? ).

We will offer this patch as v3.01 for the stand alone PF and v3.01m (merged) for the common install PF into FB+AEP

All I promised (even more) will be included in that patch except new planes. Sorry, see above

In additional we will give some new effects on the water, etc....

Recommended drivers from the time of this patch:

ATI cards:
    Catalyst 4.11 http://www.ati.com/home/online/CatalystCCCdriver.html
    NVidia cards:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_66.93

I can say that it is our common work with the guys from these respected firms. Was fixes from both sides

There in the patch we will offer the new method of the program start (new executable programs)
    We will keep old and new at once - you will be able to compare differences and report us which is the best.

The size will be ~60 Mb
    And the size for these who like to test new method (new executable module) in additional ~7 Mb

With the tests here of new module we got better FPS... But the main purpose - to protect from possible in future online cheaters by the new method of code cripting.

We promised to change the gunnery of the ships - we did it. Even more - it is now more tunable here not only in custom missions, but as well in campaign (both single and online).

There also is present new map - Marianas. Several new campaigns (and fixes for some of old, where was bugs)

Fixes and improvemens list? It is simply impossible to list them all. I would say that the changes were applied to more than 200 modules of program where users found the bugs and where we ourselves were making improvements. So we will list just common changes (also not small list of couple pages!) which will include main changes and improvements without list of all the details (or we will write reade one more week )

So, with the release of this patch we will look for the short respond and then will release add-on with the new planes and dedicated servers.

One more notice. We release it early than it can be placed on the Ubi site, so please arrange the mirrors for tomorrow somewhere. Or our own ftp will be overloaded as I think...

So if someone would like to help with the mirrors - contact me across known PF address - we will try to give the patch them before we will post common link here in this and general room.

Dear folks,

Our programmer finally come back (but another got sick )
    He said he need week or so that to get listed by me planes finally coded.
    So we decided to release tomorrow the separate of new planes patch with fixes and improvements.

It is already compiled today, but not ready final readme. Should be ready by tomorrow morning.
    I think it is the best way for the current moment that to do not wait for another week (and maybe you'll find something more that to fix? ).

We will offer this patch as v3.01 for the stand alone PF and v3.01m (merged) for the common install PF into FB+AEP

All I promised (even more) will be included in that patch except new planes. Sorry, see above

In additional we will give some new effects on the water, etc....

Recommended drivers from the time of this patch:

ATI cards:
    Catalyst 4.11 http://www.ati.com/home/online/CatalystCCCdriver.html
    NVidia cards:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_66.93

I can say that it is our common work with the guys from these respected firms. Was fixes from both sides

There in the patch we will offer the new method of the program start (new executable programs)
    We will keep old and new at once - you will be able to compare differences and report us which is the best.

The size will be ~60 Mb
    And the size for these who like to test new method (new executable module) in additional ~7 Mb

With the tests here of new module we got better FPS... But the main purpose - to protect from possible in future online cheaters by the new method of code cripting.

We promised to change the gunnery of the ships - we did it. Even more - it is now more tunable here not only in custom missions, but as well in campaign (both single and online).

There also is present new map - Marianas. Several new campaigns (and fixes for some of old, where was bugs)

Fixes and improvemens list? It is simply impossible to list them all. I would say that the changes were applied to more than 200 modules of program where users found the bugs and where we ourselves were making improvements. So we will list just common changes (also not small list of couple pages!) which will include main changes and improvements without list of all the details (or we will write reade one more week )

So, with the release of this patch we will look for the short respond and then will release add-on with the new planes and dedicated servers.

One more notice. We release it early than it can be placed on the Ubi site, so please arrange the mirrors for tomorrow somewhere. Or our own ftp will be overloaded as I think...

So if someone would like to help with the mirrors - contact me across known PF address - we will try to give the patch them before we will post common link here in this and general room.

Cooooool!!!! New map, new campaigns, bug fixes in the old ones, tweaks everywhere, and we're getting it tomorrow???

And we're getting new aircraft in a week????

Sweeeeeet!!!

Good news Oleg ,i cant wait

oh and all the best to the sick programmer

Now, that sound a lot more like the service we are used to get from you Oleg. Good decision , well done and thank you!

Just one thing, and that is I hope the torp and bomb bug in online play has been fixed.

It's really annoying to see 4,5,6 torpedoes or bombs hit a destroyer, and do absolutely no damage just because you died before the ordnance hit the target.

Foo.bar's Avatar Senior Member
    thank you oleg. can't wait

fabianfred's Avatar Senior Member
    great News....

does this also fix the memory problem which causes some systems to lock-up and hang after exiting the game?

Yummy yummy!!

Awesome!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►