Couldn't help but notice some planes that have not been released yet and are probably still in development. I'm just wondering what is the progress on these aircraft.

Avia B-534
    B6N2
    Mosquito Mk. IV
    J2M3
    Fokker DXXI
    Dornier Do-335
    CW-21
    Nakajima J1N Gekko
    Nakajima B6N Tenzan
    Mitsubishi A5M Claude

...waiting on thier one year anniversary release of Pacific Fighters...in four months!

GoToAway's Avatar Senior Member
    Nobody here knows their status.

They will come eventually. When, I don't know, but we'll see them someday.

You can also add those to the list.....

Nate
    Mosquito VI
    Ki-21 Sally
    Sm 79
    G. 55
    Mc. 200
    Mc. 202
    Mc. 205
    Re. 2000
    Re. 2001
    Ju 88A-4 "Early"
    Ju 88A-4 "Late"
    Ju 88A-13
    Ju 88A-14
    Ju 88A-17
    Ju 88C-6a
    Ju 88C-6a "Field Mod"
    N1K2j George
    Letov S.328
    Pe-2 (Russian add-on)
    VVS '46 planes (Russian add-on)

Jagd

Originally posted by RAF92_Moser:
    Couldn't help but notice some planes that have not been released yet and are probably still in development. I'm just wondering what is the progress on these aircraft.

Avia B-534
    B6N2
    Mosquito Mk. IV
    J2M3
    Fokker DXXI
    Dornier Do-335
    CW-21
    Nakajima J1N Gekko
    Nakajima B6N Tenzan
    Mitsubishi A5M Claude

I want to see how's the progress on the Ju-88 is going. Maddox said his team has finally started work on it themselves, and I wonder if he has got a cockpit started.

TAGERT.'s Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by VBF-83_Hawk:
    ...waiting on thier one year anniversary release of Pacific Fighters...in four months!
    ROTFL

Well, it seems I viewed the German version of this site and it seems they have development updates of the JU-88. What it is up with that?

Originally posted by RAF92_Moser:
    Well, it seems I viewed the German version of this site and it seems they have development updates of the JU-88. What it is up with that?
    The facts are that we are getting at the very least one flyable Ju 88 variant out of the 7 variants that were made by Jippo/Dietger/Hammerd/falkster - Apparently, the Ju 88A-4 "late". Latest rumors has it that we may get another 1 or 2 more variants, my guess being the easiest variants to model from the Ju 88A-4 "late" we apparently getting; hence the Ju 88A-4 "early" which mostly differs with an extra MG15 in the front windshield and dive brakes, and Ju 88A-14, which had nose flex mount 20mm MG/FF. You can also bet on a either a torpedo loadout for A-4 "late" or perhaps more correct A-4 "torp".

The fact that Maddox has decided on the A-4 "late" and it is to be logically assumed that if more variants are made available, Maddox/1C will concentrate on the variants that require the least amount of effort/work to model from the A-4 "late", hence the A-4 "early", A-14 and perhaps A-4 "torp"

The rest.....Ju 88A-13, A-17 (dedicated torpedo variant), C-6a & C-6a "Field Mod" are all unfortunately unlikely at this point in time. I just wish they would have made a flyable C-6a available though.....

Worst case scenario, I wished they would make the variants that they cannot be made flyable at least into AI.

As far as when, perhaps 4.02 patch or perhaps the rumored "pay add-on"....August has been seen on some forums as a possible release date for flyable Ju 88 through a patch, although with the usual "2 weeks" delay, I expect to see it late september or october......

Jagd

Man I would pay another $50 to have all the above listed aircraft. Espacially flyable.

Originally posted by ForkTailedDevil:
    Man I would pay another $50 to have all the above listed aircraft. Espacially flyable.