I'm sure there is another thread about this somewhere but it doesn't matter because i want to focus a bit more on Leonardo's involvement in the game. here is a list of Leonardo's creations during his lifetime:
    Flying machine
    first tank
    Eight Barreled Machine gun (don't think this will happen lol)
    Giant crossbow
    First Helicopter Design

we already know they have confirmed an ADVANCED version of the flying machine witch is going to be in the game and we also know Ezio will also have a crossbow, dual guns would be good, but i cant see it happening.

maybe combining the helicopter with the eight barreled machine gun would be cool...he he he
    there again maybe the flying machine will have this enhancement

post what inventions you would like to see they don't have to be one of Leonardo's but i thought since hes going to be in the game
    (i think) id post some of his inventions in as well

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    The only thing I'd like to see out of that list is the Giant Crossbow but I think cannons are more efficient so it would just be for novelty value.

I'm not sure what they mean when they say 'advanced' flying machine so I'll reserve judgement on that for now.

Originally posted by Robson19822009:
    I'm not sure what they mean when they say 'advanced' flying machine so I'll reserve judgement on that for now.
    Judging by the way the series is going, I'd say it'll probably have a pair of machineguns mounted on the wings for strafing runs. Which is not cool in Assassin's Creed.

Xanatos2007...Did you steal that thought from me?!

Becasue I know I wrote it down on aother thread and maybe you saw it and thought about it too.

I just want a simple answer.

And if you think I'm too serious like most of the people here that think so, I can take a joke or a meme, but I'm a fun and "light" guy.

I don't think I saw it anywhere before... which thread was it in?

Roakeru's Avatar Banned
    i would love to see Leo's Scuba Gear with some underwater gameplay...also it seems that a parachute will be included in the game...Leonardo made the first sketch for a parachute
    http://www.da-vinci-inventions.com/scuba-gear.aspx

yes they have also confirmed the parachutes as well in the game, if you go on play.com and look at the games description it includes using parachutes to take out your targets, sounds pretty cool, and no i have not been on any other thread associated with inventions lol as i said i couldn't find any threads about this so i decided to make one lol

Originally posted by Roakeru:
    i would love to see Leo's Scuba Gear with some underwater gameplay...also it seems that a parachute will be included in the game...Leonardo made the first sketch for a parachute
    http://www.da-vinci-inventions.com/scuba-gear.aspx
    That would be so sick. Like, you need to infiltrate a building with guards EVERYWHERE. But they aren't below. So you use the scuba gear to go under from the Tiber.

A video of all of Leo's inventions that the world has found so far. There are so many possibilities that Ubi could utilize for the game. It seems as though Leo invented everything Cesare used to destroy Monteriggioni

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    The Repeating crossbow as an unlockable novelty weapon would do well with me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►