Well i want to say that i saw a bug with alt-tabing...When you minimize the game there is no problem but when you try to maximize it there is a bug.Its not maximazing...And a few seconds later when I open Windows Task Manager the game is not responding..Is the problem is in my Win or what?

Well i want to say that i saw a bug with alt-tabing...When you minimize the game there is no problem but when you try to maximize it there is a bug.Its not maximazing...And a few seconds later when I open Windows Task Manager the game is not responding..Is the problem is in my Win or what?

Well, I never got it to work either... The only thing that gets me back to the desktop is my vius scanner yelling at me for he has completed his task

You can also try the Windows-key, maybe that works, and else you can try Alt+Enter to put AC in a window, so you can minimalize it or something, press Alt+Enter again to return to fullscreen

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    Alt-tabbing works perfectly here.

Suckers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lhorkan:
    Alt-tabbing works perfectly here.

Suckers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    lol pwned XD

Alt+Tab works fine for me. BUT, when I'm switching back to the game, it could take about a half a minute to bring up AC again. Depending on your specs, this may be longer or shorter. I say, just be patient and give it time. See how long it takes, maybe even timing it.

Well,drego5 you're righ.When i swithc back to the game i must wait about 15 seconds to maximize.That is "s h i t t y"....Why not Ubisoft try to repair this bug..........???

Because it's not a bug...

Your graphics card, and in fact the whole graphics processing system, including the RAM and CPU usage, are used in significantly different capacities when playing a full-screen game like AC, as compared to just running Windows. (I was going to say "or other O/S" but that's moot here, eh?) Your graphics processing system will need some time to put back all that information into it's buffer and bring it up on the screen, so that it can give you gameplay that's as smooth as possible when it does return to the screen.

Well,you want to say that if you have better Video your alt-tabing will be faster?I was thinking that only the RAM is important for Alt-tabing..I was thinking that with 4gb ddr2 800,AMD x2 5600+, GF 8600 GT 256mb I will have no problems with alt-tabing..Now I must to buy a new Video to alt-tabing faster in some of the games?

ram only affects how much can be held in the memory for example the code used to run the program. to bring the screen back up on a full screen game the graphics card has to change from standard windows mode to full screen 3d acceleration meaning the screen can only re load as quick as the graphics card can switch modes and render what needs to be on the screen.