One hundred posts in four years. I though I would feel different but I am just the same.

One hundred posts in four years. I though I would feel different but I am just the same.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bhunter2112:
    One hundred posts in four years. I though I would feel different but I am just the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good thing the forum keeps track since you cant

You registered 21 months ago, a bit less than two years

But hey happy 100th

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!! Lurker.

You win ....

F0_Dark_P's Avatar Senior Member
    what is the deal with rubber chickens? , i just dont get it, i se them alot in movies and various humor related pograms etc, but i still dont know what there use is?, just that it is a **** rubber chicken?!, so please if someone know inform me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by F0_Dark_P:
    what is the deal with rubber chickens? , i just dont get it, i se them alot in movies and various humor related pograms etc, but i still dont know what there use is?, just that it is a **** rubber chicken?!, so please if someone know inform me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try one and see!...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what is the deal with rubber chickens? , i just dont get it, i se them alot in movies and various humor related pograms etc, but i still dont know what there use is?, just that it is a **** rubber chicken?!, so please if someone know inform me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old Vaudeville schtick.

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member

This November I have been spamming UBI for 3 years...

Anyway TOAD if I must respond. I have been READING the board since the beginning, about four years. That date which you mention is the date I REGISTERED with the forum and I have made 100 posts since then. good day sir..