I'm always amazed at what "is NOT possible" in this technology inundated world we live in.
    Tried to change the shipping on my IL2 1946 DVD that I preordered from GoGamer.com on Nov. 18th when the release date was listed as Dec.8th (I know, I know...how could I be so stupid as to really expect it to come out on the date listed ).
    I originally went with the cheapest shipping option figuring I had plenty of time for it to arrive by Christmas.
    Now with the inevitable release date delay I just tried to change it to Priority Shipping only to be told that they cannot update the order. Only option is to cancel the order and re-order at the NEW IMPROVED price!

Oh well. Guess my Pop's going to have to wait a few days to strap on his new Ar-234. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Often it is just lack of imagination that keeps a man from suffering very much. ??? Marcel Proust

The Arado is porked anyway.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

leitmotiv's Avatar Senior Member
    Cancel the order in your account and place a new order with the speedier shipping---that's what I did to switch to 2 day delivery!

RedDeth's Avatar Senior Member
    you guys are all insane.

just email jason.

DUR!!!!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">