Unsure if this has been posted before but anyway.

Earlier i was replaying AC with no hud (Its so much better) and anywho i was randomly jumping around during memory block 4 and i was able to gain access to the port district before i should have. Its quite simple actually just let the sea guide you .

Anyone else managed this?

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow, I'ma go try that, I think I'm on 4 now..

I would just like to clarify i did not either

A) Go through the wall
    B)Glitch in order to get through

Its a perfeclty open path which ubisoft overlooked i think.

You can glitch thru all the blue walls, trying getting into a fight next to one and see what happens.

Yes but i didnt glitch

Originally posted by Tornadium:
    Yes but i didnt glitch
    Of course you did, you aren't meant to be able to go there, so it's a glitch in the game, and you exploited the glitch, that is 'glitching'.

...Wrong..Glitching is abusing the game systems in a way they were never ment to be. Aka using combat animations to bug through the blue wall. This i simply used free running to get to it using things which were completely reachable.

Originally posted by Tornadium:
    Unsure if this has been posted before but anyway.

Earlier i was replaying AC with no hud (Its so much better) and anywho i was randomly jumping around during memory block 4 and i was able to gain access to the port district before i should have. Its quite simple actually just let the sea guide you .

Anyone else managed this?
    I'm on block 4 and attempting this at the moment, i think i know where you mean, but i cant seem to get the second jump right. I'm jumping across these things sticking out of the wall facing the sea.

Edit: ok i made all the jumps, and now i know i was definitely going the wrong way, since there's nothing left to jump from now. I can safely say i'm standing where nobody else has stood before :P

Let the sea guide you, how crypic.