I saw many models of planes cockpits and nobody talks about it, any of you have some info?

Thanks

I saw many models of planes cockpits and nobody talks about it, any of you have some info?

Thanks

The Do335 hasn't been finished, yet.
    Wait a week or two and I'll post final renders of the cockpit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackStar2000:

Thanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in general:
    just beacuse someone is posting a 3D model of a plane in a game related froum does NOT mean this planes will ever come !
    thats the experience of the last 3 years. 3D modelling for IL2 need to have a very high standart , and moslty the work that is needed additonal to the 3D modell (all the LODs , damage modells..... ) seems not so exciting

Hi,

I can only speak for the Do335 cockpit pics I've seen but I don't think anyone could say they were of low quality; rather, they were exceptionally good and on a par with the 262 and Me110.

To put it simply, compare them with the eyesore that is the P-47 pit and you wonder how that ever was permitted into the game.

Cheers,
    Norris

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackStar2000:

Thanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Typhoon external was rejected and the general community had not heard of this until in the last couple of weeks.

Not to be confused with the Tempest (how people confuse this is beyond me ) which last I heard was on schedule.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NorrisMcWhirter:
    Hi,

I can only speak for the Do335 cockpit pics I've seen but I don't think anyone could say they were of low quality; rather, they were exceptionally good and on a par with the 262 and Me110.

To put it simply, compare them with the eyesore that is the P-47 pit and you wonder how that ever was permitted into the game.

Cheers,
    Norris <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Realy, what most bothers me is lack of high standard cockpit art. Jug is beaotifull plane but look inside the cockpit is unbearable. It hurts my eyes to look at such low quality. Also Zero and Val have suffered greatly at the hands of their host designer. Atzebrueck has shown imense aestetic standards. Same was shown by Ki series, 110, i185, gladiator but only few people are able to follow that level, so it seems.

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    well its **** hard to get that standard in texture work...

p47 pit may not be great, but its better than the lancasters pit, which doesnt exist

For all you jug cockpit whiners, please fly the jug in CFS3.

The only "problem" with the P-47 pit is that it's too dark. Not the colors, the light level is too low and the instruments are hard to read as a result. Simply being painted in dark colors isn't enough to cause that. (my car is black with a black interior and black faced gauges, they are extremely easy to see, even into dusk)

Well....that and the amount with which the front bar on the razor backs gets in the way, with stereoscopic vision and a movable head it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Now bring on the Do-335! Let's get that awesome plane in this awesome sim and put that beautiful pit to good use!

I'd by an addon that was *just* the Do-335.