this stuff should printed in the manual's for the game XD! this is great stuff !

Hide Post
    TPR! This Post Rocks!
    This post is awesome. There should be a patch to tell you about these in the game.

Thank you, thank you! ^_^ I was hoping to offer a valuable community service. That being said, three hours of Ninja Mode last night, and I have Wii elbow...

Originally posted by AznWaffle8:
    BTW, by swordfighting, so you mean kendo, or something else?
    I'm currently learning historical European martial arts fencing; specifically, the English Backsword, based on the manual of George Silver, written in 1600.

Originally posted by Shiro_Kuro:
    I'm currently learning historical European martial arts fencing; specifically, the English Backsword, based on the manual of George Silver, written in 1600.
    Coolio. In a history book, they called kendo fencing. It was frustrating to hear it called that, since there's a big difference, and I broke my -ness by crossing the word out and writing kendo

Originally posted by AznWaffle8:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shiro_Kuro:
    Coolio. In a history book, they called kendo fencing. It was frustrating to hear it called that, since there's a big difference, and I broke my -ness by crossing the word out and writing kendo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I vote that these should go into the manual for Red Steel 3! XD (also Ubisoft should totally make a tutorial video using these stretching techniques to advertise the game!)

Originally posted by Bigburito:
    (also Ubisoft should totally make a tutorial video using these stretching techniques to advertise the game!)
    Heehee, I can just see an ad like that, with Jason doing stretches like those Wii-Fit ads they've had on lately... and then go straight into the intense hack-slash action! ^_^

Come to think of it, a sword game using the balance board would be pretty awesome, too! Swordsmanship has a lot to do with balance, so something that promotes a good stance and lets you sway your body out of the way could be cool... Then again, with all the lunging about, I can see people falling off it. :P You'd really need a "Balance Mat" or something. DDR for footwork?

Originally posted by Shiro_Kuro:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bigburito:
    (also Ubisoft should totally make a tutorial video using these stretching techniques to advertise the game!)
    Heehee, I can just see an ad like that, with Jason doing stretches like those Wii-Fit ads they've had on lately... and then go straight into the intense hack-slash action! ^_^

Come to think of it, a sword game using the balance board would be pretty awesome, too! Swordsmanship has a lot to do with balance, so something that promotes a good stance and lets you sway your body out of the way could be cool... Then again, with all the lunging about, I can see people falling off it. :P You'd really need a "Balance Mat" or something. DDR for footwork? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i cant tell you how many times my body tried to dodge a bullet or sword in ninja mode, and every time i started to block, i felt myself taking a wider stance.

this game is so involving, its tricked my body into thinking im fighting again, and the fact i havent done so in years is just even more amazing when i realized what id done.

Good job !

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Indeed great info, and something I think we all can agree is a good idea to do

Great images too..

[might have pinned this, since it's GREAT info]
    [hides]