I went to the gamespot website and i was looking for the Assassin's creed 2 master edition. It wasnt there. is there a deadline or something? i was really looking forward to pre-ordering AC2 Master edition

Apparently they stopped pre-orders. This might be because of the many pre-orders they have been getting weeks before the game's release. Maybe, maybe they'll have the Master Edition once they re-stock(if they do).

Hope this helps. I'm sure there is a thread discussing that issue.

An_Idea's Avatar Senior Member
    i doubt that that is the issue. there wouldnt be a reason to take it off the site if they knew they were planning to restock, what is more likely is the pre orders have stopped being accepted with the release less than two weeks away

Two Words

Limited Edition

There was a post about them stopping orders already. Sorry if you got left out

Our stores stopped taking pre-orders for the Master Assassin Edition last week. The last day you could of ordered from the website and had it shipped to the store was yesterday. The only way you will be able to get one is if somebody cancels the reserve on launch day, or try back after the 48 hour reservation deadline.

thank you mr/ms/mrs. GameStop employee

oh and welcome to the forum

X10J's Avatar Senior Member
    Our stores stopped taking pre-orders for the Master Assassin Edition last week. The last day you could of ordered from the website and had it shipped to the store was yesterday. The only way you will be able to get one is if somebody cancels the reserve on launch day, or try back after the 48 hour reservation deadline.
    welcome to the forum

i didnt know there was a deadline, well good thing i pre-ordered mine already

Aww... well, I didn't preorder because I don;t even know what state I'll be in on the 17th. (I'm an Air Force recruit.)

Besides, I wanted the Black Edition, which came with THREE maps and the conspiracy, which I realy, really wanted... instead we get an art book, only two maps, and a standard white figurine. Was not the game MADE in North America?

i feel ur pain theyre just betraying Canadians. even if im not one.

Tetsou88's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by Redrizer:
    I went to the gamespot website and i was looking for the Assassin's creed 2 master edition. It wasnt there. is there a deadline or something? i was really looking forward to pre-ordering AC2 Master edition
    I'm glad I put 5 on mine ages ago.

It depends on the store and the manager on whether or not they'll sell a reserved copy after 48 hours.

I went into gamestop today to put another 5 on my copy along with paying off MW2 and the manager told me even though its store policy to sell after 48 hours, he wont do it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►