From what I gather they are focusing on the three stage thing:

Stage 1: the approach - you have the choice to go by "stealth" (social stealth) or just charge in shoving people out of your way

Stage 2: the kill - in front of everyone to make a show

Stage 3: the escape - fast paced, leaping across buildings etc.

So overall it sounds like it will be a very different gameplay experience from hitman or from thief or...any other games I can think of.

Originally posted by Sinars:
    Hmm, that makes it a little more clearer. Killing the target in plain sight of everyone is gonna be something I'll need to get used to - I've got "Silent Assassin" rating on professional mode in Hitman Blood Money on all the levels - so killing the target in plain view of everyone and being rewarded in the game for it is going to be "different".
    as much as i loathe people who quote the dictionary:

"as·sas·si·nate

to kill suddenly or secretively, esp. a politically prominent person; murder premeditatedly and treacherously."

notice the "or" in between "suddenly" and "secretively."

stealth does not make an assassin an assassin. killing a specific target makes an assassin an assassin.

Exactly. If I picked up a gun, said "I'm going to go kill John Doe." then proceeded to throw a brick through his window, climb through, and shoot him in the head, I would still be an assassin.

..... um your very close ParadiseFH
    BUT theres only one flaw...
    if you kill someone on your own its just murder.

To be an assassin you have to be hired to kill someone.
    just thought I would kill that up HA

Lee Harvey Oswald "Assassinated" JFK, yet he wasn't paid off (that we know of)

All i know is this. Im gonna plan out every kill. Im gonna be a true killer lol. Which means watching my preys moves,catching his habits, and watching other individuals in his immediate surrounding.

Lmao feeling a little less newbish as my third post tonight (on the night I joined from 11:00 through 11:59) not a lot though.

Down to business. Well guys this thread really agrovated me. It's unlike any other game. I may sound tempermental when I say this but. SHE SAID YOU CAN DO THE DAMN MISSION ABOUT 50 FREAKIN WAYS. STOP WORRIENG ABOUT IT YOU CAN BLEND IN WITH SHADWOS AS WELL LIKE OBLIVION. Okay enough of caps lock. Well like the dark brother hood missions. You get extra points or gold. Not sure if gold is used. Or even any way that is fun. So its not really a big deal its just an optinal fun thing. Personally I would use regular "Blen in the shadows" stealth but thats me. Im sorta like a night assassin. In games. or a thief who kills but silently well like an agent

noobfun's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by assassinreaper1:
    Lmao feeling a little less newbish as my third post tonight (on the night I joined from 11:00 through 11:59) not a lot though.

Down to business. Well guys this thread really agrovated me. It's unlike any other game. I may sound tempermental when I say this but. SHE SAID YOU CAN DO THE DAMN MISSION ABOUT 50 FREAKIN WAYS. STOP WORRIENG ABOUT IT YOU CAN BLEND IN WITH SHADWOS AS WELL LIKE OBLIVION. Okay enough of caps lock. Well like the dark brother hood missions. You get extra points or gold. Not sure if gold is used. Or even any way that is fun. So its not really a big deal its just an optinal fun thing. Personally I would use regular "Blen in the shadows" stealth but thats me. Im sorta like a night assassin. In games. or a thief who kills but silently well like an agent
    a man with weapons lurkling in shadows should draw a guards attention dont you think (thief,killer,mugger, generally upto no good) a guy with weapons wondering in a crowd is an every day occurance, just another face in the crowd

wtach the vids and x06 trailer again, ignore the cgi its the blended game footage were interested in, plenty of shadows cast by the sun, none deep enough to hide in and most of them full of people doing every day stuff or just getting out of the heat of the day

you guys need to get out more, feel then sun on your face the wind in your hair, the coppery smell of blood as you slip a blade between someones ribs. lifes for living not skulking in the dark

lmfao i like this