Hi I just completed the game and I find out I still cant kill civilians without myself dieing??? I was looking forward to completing the game so I could have some fun afterwards!!! I thought this game was re-playable after you completed it!

1. There is no mission replay

2. You can never kill civilians

Originally posted by ToKillInPeace:
    1. There is no mission replay
    Not yet (lets be positive )

I have killed several civilians (by mistake). I never died. All I got was a message saying "Ezio didn't kill civilians".

If you kill 3 Civilian's within a short space of time then you will be De-Scychronized.

I know that you're talking about AC2 but if you have the original Assassin's Creed and a strong desire to kill civilians, wait until after the credits and then you can go crazy.

Originally posted by InfinityStreak:
    If you kill 3 Civilian's within a short space of time then you will be De-Scychronized.
    After which anything you have done like building up guard kills or what not, will be lost. But, it doesn't count as a death.

I found an interesting way to kill civilians, first poison a guard then throw money around him.

yep, i'm pretty sure nearly everyone knew that...

Originally posted by Firetears2046:
    I found an interesting way to kill civilians, first poison a guard then throw money around him.
    I found a far superior way of killing civilians without getting desynced.