Thread: ?Sign? | Forums

Does anyone know what the sign on the back of the title means?Looks like an A with a curved line on the bottom of it.

Just curious looks pretty cool for a tat

its the logo of the assassins, in their stronghold there are flags and rugs with it on it.

Originally posted by AssassinOmar:
    Does anyone know what the sign on the back of the title means?Looks like an A with a curved line on the bottom of it.

Just curious looks pretty cool for a tat
    It looks cool as a tat. I'll be posting a picture later this week

i thought it would make a good tat too. i guess the picture will tell us all. where are you going to get it(on your body)?

My cheek, probably (it has to be visible in the picture for the mission at 1191ad.com). It's a rub-on tattoo that I got at PAX. Valkyrie (of Frag Doll fame) had two on her chest that weekend. Looked pretty hot.

oh, it thought it was real
    thats still pretty cool though. they probably had her put the tattoos there cuz it would entice people to wear them lol.

Doesn't it look... kinda like a futuristic freemasons sign
    Wiki Image
    It would then certainly fit in the theme of secret conspiracies and weird plots and ****. Freemasons also have some speculated connection with the Holy land and such... I didn't read the article... shame on me. But I did watch National Treasure !

Cool, i was planning of putting it on my hand still not sure tho.

Its the new mcdonalds logo seriously, good ole mcdonald style advertising every time you assassinate a target it goes"ba ba ba ba ba I,m lovin it". (Wow I,m tired)

Originally posted by AssassinOmar:
    Cool, i was planning of putting it on my hand still not sure tho.
    Before you actually get it, you've considered what it will look like in 50 years, right? Will the game still be as cool in 50 years?