I know that stalkers can make attempts on you at any time during gameplay, but I tend to keep to the rooftops a lot an found out somethin a bit on the odd side (least for me)....

While collecting treasures/DNA Fragments, I noticed this lone man just standing there on the roof no guards around... So I switched on eagle vison thinkin it would be blue indicating a citizen, but to my suprise it was red. I flanked him making sure he didn't see me, stabbed him, looted the body an got a decent chunka change. I knew it had ta be a stalker cause just as I approached him the ominus music kicked in (indicating a potenial threat). Now I ask you..., is this normal or is it a glitch?

Thanks in advance...

Rogue Agent 035

Haha. It's happened to me twice. He is just standing there holding his knife. Happened to me once on the streets too.

These are the actual stalkers. They are just standing there waiting calmly for you, trying to be incognito. Stabbing them while they have'nt noticed you will count towards the guild challenge that involves them.

Kewl... So it's a normal occurance then, I was thinkin the whole time I was approachin this guy..., "You truly can't be this ignorant..., Can you..., aww, sorry I suppose ya are".

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, if you spot them, a lot of the time they will turn around and try to act innocent. Somtimes though, this doesn't work and they continue to try and kill you. It may only be when you look at them in eagle sense, I'm not too sure.

Crouching.Tiger's Avatar Senior Member
    I think the stalkers is a really cool element. Only one of them succeeded in stabbing me so far, and when I followed him I got help from some Ottoman guards.
    They're not that cool when they sneakily wipe out your rooftops in Den Defense though.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:
    I think the stalkers is a really cool element. Only one of them succeeded in stabbing me so far, and when I followed him I got help from some Ottoman guards.
    They're not that cool when they sneakily wipe out your rooftops in Den Defense though.
    Ah, so that's why my guys kept dying...

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    So they go after your assassins during Den Defense?

Interesting...

I know, speaking from personal experience, i've sometimes come across pickpockets just standing in the middle of a street, waiting for me, i'm usually on the rooftops when i spot them, when i see them just standing around, so i just shoot them or call assassins.

Dealing with these stalkers should be interesting.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    I Love the Stalker addition !

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
    I Love the Stalker addition !
    Yes, they're quite fun. Especially when you get used to them they're like a cash prize. :P