Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    Sky is Falling! Go and tell the King!

Chicken Little, roving reporter, indicates that contrary to common wisdom, the sky is actually falling.

Numerous reports on these forums pointing out that various aircraft in FB/PF have changed, and all of them for the worse, clearly denote a trend toward Celestial Breakdown and in fact, a physical drop in the level of the sky, traditionally heralded as a precursor to the sky falling.

"My plane is porked!", cried one anonymous member. "I can't yank and bank, boom n zoom, or even shake 'n bake anymore! I'm not sure why Oleg did this to me, but I can't handle this!"

Other, similar cries of despair are common. Wholesale abandonment of 'fun' has mounted as the tide of disastrous modelling continues to rise.

Many members who have the supernatural ability to know what modelling should be like without any formal training or expereince report that their uncanny gifts have allowed them to point out every shortcoming. Some have been render unconscious by their expereices, their abilitites to osmosize correct data literally throwing their systems into shock.

"Chipmunks! Like big floating chipmunks!", was the exclamation of one such Talent. "They all fly like big chrome chipmunks wafting on the vacuum cleaner bag! The roll rate of a diaper bag! Nerf!" How true.

This reporter is saddened by the veritable collapse of the heavens, but looks to a brighter future in the wake of such tragedies. Despite the Fall of the Sky, some bright spots remain, sections of the stratosphere apparently held up by chance or divine intervention, or perhaps simply, as Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin so succinctly put it, by "the Mighty Arms of Atlas."

Time will tell, but as the blue dome of heaven continues to crumble, this reporter will continue to observe and attempt, by the crude medium of his reports, to put a comprehensible facet on the incomprehensible jewel of Panic.

Sky is Falling! Go and tell the King!

Chicken Little, roving reporter, indicates that contrary to common wisdom, the sky is actually falling.

Numerous reports on these forums pointing out that various aircraft in FB/PF have changed, and all of them for the worse, clearly denote a trend toward Celestial Breakdown and in fact, a physical drop in the level of the sky, traditionally heralded as a precursor to the sky falling.

"My plane is porked!", cried one anonymous member. "I can't yank and bank, boom n zoom, or even shake 'n bake anymore! I'm not sure why Oleg did this to me, but I can't handle this!"

Other, similar cries of despair are common. Wholesale abandonment of 'fun' has mounted as the tide of disastrous modelling continues to rise.

Many members who have the supernatural ability to know what modelling should be like without any formal training or expereince report that their uncanny gifts have allowed them to point out every shortcoming. Some have been render unconscious by their expereices, their abilitites to osmosize correct data literally throwing their systems into shock.

"Chipmunks! Like big floating chipmunks!", was the exclamation of one such Talent. "They all fly like big chrome chipmunks wafting on the vacuum cleaner bag! The roll rate of a diaper bag! Nerf!" How true.

This reporter is saddened by the veritable collapse of the heavens, but looks to a brighter future in the wake of such tragedies. Despite the Fall of the Sky, some bright spots remain, sections of the stratosphere apparently held up by chance or divine intervention, or perhaps simply, as Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin so succinctly put it, by "the Mighty Arms of Atlas."

Time will tell, but as the blue dome of heaven continues to crumble, this reporter will continue to observe and attempt, by the crude medium of his reports, to put a comprehensible facet on the incomprehensible jewel of Panic.

Zen--'s Avatar Senior Member
    LMAO

Classic Chuck, that sir is a very tight and well done post.

Kasdeya's Avatar Senior Member
    Bravo!! Very nice post, Chuck. Two thumbs up, sir.

I know EXACTLY what you`re saying, Chuck! And I`m sure more `fun` players will be feeling the shock effect!

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm so glad the FM's are now more interesting again

Time to actually learn your planes of choice.

steiner562's Avatar Senior Member
    Hows are the spits now? in 3.0 they really were tommie cookers,even the thought of engaging wep seemed to overheat em! ,just got in from work dl patch now.

That was fun

That overrev problem will cause trouble be sure .)