I've finally got round to downloading some skins and what i've found is that some are fine and others arent!The problem i have is that if i select a skin (in game) i sort of get all the skins for that paticular plane version all at once, ie; raf roundals with russian red star 'plonked' on top of it, so it looks a bit gash, i seem for some reason to get this with all the hurricane variants and the j8a, i've checked all my i-16's and they are ok,but i've not had time to check them all,any help would be much appreciated, i'm running aces,boe and op barborossa.

I've finally got round to downloading some skins and what i've found is that some are fine and others arent!The problem i have is that if i select a skin (in game) i sort of get all the skins for that paticular plane version all at once, ie; raf roundals with russian red star 'plonked' on top of it, so it looks a bit gash, i seem for some reason to get this with all the hurricane variants and the j8a, i've checked all my i-16's and they are ok,but i've not had time to check them all,any help would be much appreciated, i'm running aces,boe and op barborossa.

ELEM's Avatar Senior Member
    Make sure you select "None" in your Country options list when using custom skins and have default skin selected off.

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Some skins have national markings painted on, others don't. If you're using a skin with markings included, switch off the "Markings On" toggle under the skin selection window. This will remove the default national markings applied by the game.

Cheers fellas, spot on, i'm slowly getting the hang of this game!!