Hey everyone, I'm brand new to this game and I'm still on the tutorial part. I just got the peacock feather for that girl, and then she gives me a My-link...except I don't see it anywhereee on my screen. She tells me to open my My-Link to accept her, but it's nowhere! I can't progress unless I find it...can anyone help me?

hermione2011's Avatar Senior Member
    It is in the bottom left corner of your screen. If it isn't there, send a support ticket.

Hi kellabell! Imagine Town was experiencing some technical issues this weekend, and this is probably why you could not see your My-Link. It should be there when you log in today. If it is not, submit a support ticket using the "Contact" tab on the welcome page for Imagine Town.

I submitted a message or support ticket....how do i know when they answer me? And thank you!

Originally posted by kellabell:
    I submitted a message or support ticket....how do i know when they answer me? And thank you!
    You'll need to check back on the status of the ticket.
    To add to your question or review responses go to http://www.ubi.com/us/support/ and choose My Question History from the tabs at the top.