Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    please ubisoft.. do not add guns into one of my favorite gaming franchises of all-time.. i do not want my beloved series to turn into a shooter.. i have faith in you guys to make an awsome game in AC3..

NO GUNS

Have you noticed that there are guns in ac2 and acb and they're still awesome. But yeah I hope there will not be like assault rifles or something like that. It would ruin the game.

I don't think this is a spoiler, since it required nothing particularly difficult from me, but if you talk with Rebecca a few times, she talks about her own go in the Animus... she apparently had a Prussian merc in her ancestry, but found it boring since all he did was shoot stuff.

I think this is a pretty good hint that Ubisoft dislikes focusing on guns.

Razrback16's Avatar Senior Member
    Agree. Ubisoft has to be very careful how they manage both the storyline, and guns. They could ruin the game if not careful.

Yeah when Rebecca was saying shooting guns all day was boring I imagined it as Ubisoft saying shooters suck. :P

I want the crossbow more than the gun. Waring a crssbow? how badass isn't that?