has anyone else got this stick and if so do u know how to change the sensitivity of the stick because it turns to slow for me and i want it to turn faster wen i apply not so much pressure on the stick ????

has anyone else got this stick and if so do u know how to change the sensitivity of the stick because it turns to slow for me and i want it to turn faster wen i apply not so much pressure on the stick ????

first off, is it a good stick? i posted a Q about it, but it seems to have been lost in the sands of time, or whine threads, either one, and I am thinking of getting on.

But all you should have to do is to go into PFs hardware setup, you will see some sliders in the joystick section, mess around with those untill you find something you like

*bump*
    any one here actually use it? is it any good?

I do not beleive it has been released yet. There was a delay in the production that caused them to push back the release date.

AFAIK, it is already shipping, since you can buy it online at www.saitek.com

It was supposed to be ready a month or two ago when it was originally announced. But, it now appears to be available.

Ill see about getting one.

HAs anyone found it in stores yet? I have been looking.

the shipping date on amazon is january 31st and its not in stock on saitek.com. it is obviously very popular because i cant find it anywhere!

Hi all

I had an X52 didnt like the sensitivity, tried everything to get it to work how i like it nothing seemed to work. The only time it felt remotely good was when i had all the sliders set to 100.

SOLD IT 2 DAYS LATER.i coludnt beleive a stick could make such a difference to the way you fly. I have gone back to my trusted cyborge3d gold.