When I go to the roster in campaign, there are some strange symbols in pilots'names.This happens with Finnish, Hungarian and Slovakian pilots.Does anybody know how to fix it please?

Are you using Mods?
    If so, please ask for a solution where you got the mods from, we do not support them here.

If not, well, very weird, as usually these issues occur when mods are being installed.

I've seen that without mods, just stock 4.08m/4.09m. It happened in a Luftwaffe campaign in a couple of the pilot names. I figured it might be a font problem where a non-standard character in a foreign language was causing the problem.

That looks like a Russian character to me using the Cyrillic alphabet.

It seems that the letter that is supposed to be there is ä. But I don´t get it why does it appear to be showing correctly in vääpeli and other ranks. I have no idea what is happening there.

This looks like a unicode problem to me.

All non-standard English letters (like letters with little dots or lines over them, letters with lines through them, little tails etc) all have their designated unicode number. The letter ä is U+00E4. However, unicode has developed over time, and sometimes computers may have old or non-standard unicode systems, and sometimes the operative system reads the unicode incorrectly. The result is that "funny letters" are replaced by other equally outlandish looking letters. This used to be a big problem for languages with funny letters (like my native Norwegian) back in the 1990'ies, and can still happen in systems with simplified lettering, like some e-mail programs.

M_Gunz's Avatar Banned
    Font problem.

?? ???! ?????, ?????!

??? ??????!

??? ??????! ?? ?????, ??-?????, ????????????.

BTW - that's not a strange character. It's a cyrillic letter D.