bigbossmalone's Avatar Senior Member
    So there it is, folks!
    Just back from the pub with a few mates celebrating the winter(for us) solstice, a quick glance on the forums before snoozing, and you know what? We are living the dream! Take your Playboy/Hustler babes and shove 'em! If I was stuck on a desert island with a choice of 1 PC game to play, I would from my collection of over 300 ORIGINAL games, choose iL2 and Co.!!!
    The only prblem I could foresee might be the lack of internet connection, which means I couldn't check on the latest load of codswallop being bandied back and forth on these forums!!!
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US ALL!

Originally posted by bigbossmalone:
    Take your Playboy/Hustler babes and shove 'em!
    Steady on old chap, IL2 is good, but not that good!

bigbossmalone's Avatar Senior Member
    Too true, too true.....
    OK, bedtime for me, I'm getting carried away! that sure a nice warm female would do the world of good, but could she do anything close to an inverted loop at 700 k.p.h with an open canopy at 25000 ft?
    It's a close call, I'm going to sleep on it!
    Ciao

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    Goatkisser say "The world is full of women but the 4.01 Patch comes but once in a lifetime...."

once in a lifetime PLUS two weeks

Originally posted by BSS_Goat:
    "The world is full of women but the 4.01 Patch comes but once in a lifetime...."
    That is the true, but out of world full of women, I'll tell you how many I have**..

one.

**(this is the stupid way to put it, I admit)..