Hi everyone!
    I just reinstalled Windows 7 and i wanted to continue POP:TFS. I have found the saved games in Documents folder from previous OS. I've put them into my current Documents folder. The only option in game is "New Game". Even if i start a new game, it won't save them in Documents folder. What now? I will not start over, cuz i went to far in the game. Please help!

Hi everyone!
    I just reinstalled Windows 7 and i wanted to continue POP:TFS. I have found the saved games in Documents folder from previous OS. I've put them into my current Documents folder. The only option in game is "New Game". Even if i start a new game, it won't save them in Documents folder. What now? I will not start over, cuz i went to far in the game. Please help!

Hi!
    This topic belong in the Technical help part of the forum, you'll find it here:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/561108232

You'll probably have better chances of getting some help there, since here in the General discussion forum threads move faster and this thread is more likely to get lost among the other threads.

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Closed.</span>