Please don't end the Assassin's creed story with Ezio yet, Please one more game, Revelations had the best story I have ever played in any game don't give up on him yet i'd pay big money just to see another game with Ezio in it.

OMG! ENOUGH EZIO!!

They cant continue it because SPOILER*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">ezio is dead</span>

Originally posted by Assassin_881:
    They cant continue it because SPOILER*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">ezio is dead</span>
    Ofcourse he is, 500 years since then.

Sarari's Avatar Banned
    Out of all the games you think Revelations had the best story? Please. The first 2 games kill the last 2 in terms of story telling and the writing.

And we seriously had enough Ezio. If they even mention him in the next game I'm gonna explode.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    How can they not end his story? They have. He's dead. And Sarari, they'll probably mention him.

Sarari's Avatar Banned
    Yea I figured

Too late.

Also, welcome to the Forums!

lukaszep's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by XxSIGxShEePxX:
    Please don't end the Assassin's creed story with Ezio yet, Please one more game, Revelations had the best story I have ever played in any game don't give up on him yet i'd pay big money just to see another game with Ezio in it.
    Ever heard of "quit while your ahead"? They should have with AC2. Or skipped over AC:B and used the development time to do AC:R better. Too late.

naran6142's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by XxSIGxShEePxX:
    he left being an assassin at the end of ACR, hes not just going to start again

srry bro hes done

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►