savior2006's Avatar Senior Member
    It was a 24.
    English=30
    Math=20
    Science=22
    Reading=23
    Math has always been my weakest subject. It essentially was what brought my score down.

VTAssault's Avatar Senior Member
    Thats awesome, not to brag (too much) but I got a 25 on my ACT, twice.

Its funny because math is also my weak spot, so the second time i studied only the math part, and it went up two point, while my reading/writing score went down two points.

But my sister (the "successful child") only got a 22. Makes me feel all awesome.

The nice thing is, alot of schools will more or less accept you if you have a 20+ ACT score. Thats how my sister got into Hastings.

Somehow I got a 27 and 28. And as I walked out of the room after my second time taking it, the kid who sat next to me told me his first test was a 35, and he was going for 36 on the one he just took. Boy, if I had known that 4 hours before.... lol.

Tfrogs1's Avatar Senior Member
    What is this "ACT" of which you speak?

savior2006's Avatar Senior Member
    In the U.S.A. the ACT is one of two tests that you can take in order to qualify for college. It is divided into four.....actually five categories, I forgot writing (at least where I live). They are Reading, Math, English, and Science, as well as Writing a short essay on a subject.

not to be an A-hole but i got a 32

Congrats man! You're pretty smart!

I owe my 28 to Huuk't on Fonix.

o willy? me tu!

TheJackel21's Avatar Senior Member
    congrats.

but why haven't you taken the S.A.T.?

Depending on where your from, most colleges will either look at your ACT or your SAT. In some places, both are necessary for most schools. I know that in the midwest, most schools look at your ACT, where as on the west coast, the SAT is more popular.