when i start setup of prince of Persia sands of time it asks for username and password and when i put my ubisoft username and password it says invalid username or password

kakalukiaJay's Avatar Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member
    For what gaming platform? PC/PS/2/Xbox ... ?
    What is the source of your version? Download? CD/DVD?

There historically was a "limited one day" download from Ubisoft that was aborted due to many problems; but some file sharing sites might distribute that version (at a cost?) making it appear to be a legal working version of the game ... but it truly is not.

I suggest purchasing a CD/DVD "in a box" version.

it's a PC version
    I've buyed it from gaming zone in india
    dvd

kakalukiaJay's Avatar Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member
    I (lightly) fear that kjulius1990 has bought some hacker software that might attempt to steal his username and password.
    I doubt anyone could do much serious harm with an Ubisoft username and password; but I would not give mine away to anyone.

Does anyone know of any Sands of Time distribution that requires some sort of username and password?
    I (as just a game player from California, USA) have no idea.

I too have the same problem If anyone found the solution pls tell

Originally posted by kjulius1990:
    when i start setup of prince of Persia sands of time it asks for username and password and when i put my ubisoft username and password it says invalid username or password
    me too

Originally posted by kakalukiaJay:
    I (lightly) fear that kjulius1990 has bought some hacker software that might attempt to steal his username and password.
    I doubt anyone could do much serious harm with an Ubisoft username and password; but I would not give mine away to anyone.

Does anyone know of any Sands of Time distribution that requires some sort of username and password?
    I (as just a game player from California, USA) have no idea.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►