Went to Toy store today to pick up present for my buddies kid... some Power ranger figure and suddenly came across this good looking lady:

I gotta grow up

Made by Elite force, mind-blowing detail... not worse, if no better then Century 21

Went to Toy store today to pick up present for my buddies kid... some Power ranger figure and suddenly came across this good looking lady:

I gotta grow up

Made by Elite force, mind-blowing detail... not worse, if no better then Century 21

Nice! Never heard of Elite, but I love my 21st Century Emil and Corsair! Let's hope they make it to my neck of the woods.

I used to collect 21st century toys. Can we see some more shots of that 51?

very nice Ivan - Merry Christmas

Sure... more shots:

This is a good model but, why not making your own? I find building model kits more rewarding then actually looking at them

I've got 5 WWII fighters, one B-17 and a B-25 nearly finished (all 1:48) and I could tell stories for hours about each subject. Both the real plane and the model. When I am building a certain aircraft, I tend to crawl into it, not only the aircraft itself but, also its history and any heroïc stories around it.

But, If you happen to like 1:18 out of the box models, that's just fine of course

Currently i don`t have any place to model.. i can put them together... but no place to paint. Plus, i like big scale and i would love to get 1:18 kit - but i don`t think there are any out there

Korolov's Avatar Senior Member
    Because these things don't break or snap if you look at them funny.