So guys and gals, what are you gonna say right before you plunge your blade(s) into your enemies? I'll mostly say rest in peace unless the persons been hassling me. Or will you not say anything at all?

X10J's Avatar Senior Member
    Rest now, that you may be at peace.

Nick1021's Avatar Banned
    please do not bypass the swear filter

Sup dude. *shank.*

well since i'll be playing the harlequin alot, im probaly going with a joker quote

other then that itll be rest in peace

Me: It's a double rainbow.
    Enemy: OH MY GOD???

*wisper* Im gonna kill you *wisper*

For those of you who dont get the refrence:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbyExPu8BRY

Wouldn't it be cool if they had the conversations after major kills from single player? They could have customizable dialog trees for both the assassin and victim. Might slow the game down too much though. Maybe have a whole new mode around it?

X10J's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
    Wouldn't it be cool if they had the conversations after major kills from single player? They could have customizable dialog trees for both the assassin and victim. Might slow the game down too much though. Maybe have a whole new mode around it?
    cool, I'd get the paragon achievement.

I was thinking a 5-10 second window where the victim can only hear his/her killer. although that would make for alot of people being jerks.

ot: "Break out your wallet, 'cause the rent in hell gets paid in advance. Or my personal favorite: You just got sarged,"-Red Seargant.

"Shhhhh..."

Or make some random sound effect. *pow pow* I do that sometimes when I fight.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►