relcox's Avatar Senior Member
    Is this accurate and can I edit them out?

Liddabit's Avatar Senior Member
    I can't really answer either of your questions, but when you see them take them very seriously! I've tried to sneak up to convoys at periscope depth and silent running at around 2-3 knots and the subs hear me everytime! So be very very careful!

Originally posted by Liddabit:
    I can't really answer either of your questions, but when you see them take them very seriously! I've tried to sneak up to convoys at periscope depth and silent running at around 2-3 knots and the subs hear me everytime! So be very very careful!
    That's why I would like to get rid of them, in GWX 1.03 in tried sinking them, but no matter what depth I tried setting the torpedo it would always go over or under, or hit the curving edge and bounce off!!!

joeap's Avatar Senior Member
    Apparently RN subs did accompany some convoys, don't have a source at hand but that's what one of the GWX devs told me.

"but no matter what depth I tried setting the torpedo it would always go over or under, or hit the curving edge and bounce off!"

That would seem to be a good time for magnetic pistol detonation on your torpedoes.

That would seem to be a good time for magnetic pistol detonation on your torpedoes.
    Bad weather, sorry I tried everything, really I did, it's also a waste of a torpedo that would be better sent to a merchant no?