Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    Every day, I have to log into the forums. I always check the "remember me" button, but it doesn't seem to. What's up with that?

hmm... it seems a bit temporamental forr me, sometimes it'll know me other times it won't...

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Same here. It does remember me for an hour or so, but after that, if I'm not active, I have to login again to post something.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    It's something we are aware of, it's very temperamental...

I know it's a pain, but it's something you get used too..

It's also good for protecting your forum account from others who may use your pc as a bonus

It used to work fine until June of 2010. The forums broke around that time, and since then they've never been the same.

Originally posted by persiateddy95:
    It used to work fine until June of 2010. The forums broke around that time, and since then they've never been the same.
    It seemed to work alright for a while for me, and then quit, similarly to how you've described it. The only thing is, I can't tell you when it quit working.

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    It's something we are aware of, it's very temperamental...

I know it's a pain, but it's something you get used too..

It's also good for protecting your forum account from others who may use your pc as a bonus
    I think I'd be worried about other things around that time.

The forums rolled back in that month. PMs were rolled back and it deleted a lot of stuff.

I couldn't login the other day; whenever I clicked the 'login' button after typing my username & password I just got redirected back to the login screen again. The issue seems to be fixed now, but I thought I should let the Managers know for future reference.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    I couldn't login the other day; whenever I clicked the 'login' button after typing my username & password I just got redirected back to the login screen again. The issue seems to be fixed now, but I thought I should let the Managers know for future reference.
    I had the very same problem a while back. Couldn't log in for an entire day. It was quite frustrating.

Maybe it's something to do with the changing of the format on the forums, and the new color scheme.

That said, is anyone else experiencing tremendous amounts of lag?