EDDS's Avatar Junior Member
    so the soundtrack is on the dvd, but who listens to music while having to load up a dvd and you can't access the music through your pc. how ******ed.

really

no, that s bad. I can't help you beacause I have the pc version.
    But I wanted your thread bach up

Yeah I brought this up in another thread. Not only is it on the DVD, its not even the entire soundtrack. They said we would get the soundtrack (supposedly meaning all of the music) and all the videos about AC2, but dev diaries 1 and 2 and a couple of trailers is barely anything. I would have at least expected to get the lineage films.

Yeah, Ubi kinda dropped the ball on the bonus disc... all I really care about is the soundtrack, which is almost useless on a DVD. :-/

there are also typos in the conspiracy book with the black copies.

The Lineage films are on the game disk. At the starting menu go to Extras > Lineage.

Originally posted by Xenlecan:
    The Lineage films are on the game disk. At the starting menu go to Extras > Lineage.
    It isn't there for me. All that I have listed in the extras menu is Downloadable Content, Exclusive Content, Connectivity, and a trailer for Avatar: The Game. Does anyone else not have lineage?
    I feel like I've been conned. Incomplete soundtrack and incomplete collection of videos, and not even Lineage. Where's my stuff Ubisoft???

Assassino37's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by Xenlecan:
    No clue what version of the game you have...

Fairus60's Avatar Member
    My version only has episode 1!! WTF!!

I think lineage is only in the PS3 version because they've got blu-ray and we don't lol