BUG 1:

Sometimes when i land the airplane hard enough, the center fuel tank catches on fire (all aircraft). But it doesnt say my fuel tank is on fire. Then I explode within 30seconds. Yes it's reproducable, happens with latest beta patch and with previous patch.

I've tested this. Apparently it happens most when the aircraft is landed on a hill, or a wingtip strikes the ground during landing.

BUG 2:

Difficulty in adding all airplanes to a plane list, including the ai ones.

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE THIS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT?

videos coming

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    BUG 1: Probably not a bug. A plane that has crashed hard does tend to light itself on fire due to one reason or another. Plenty of crashed aircraft videos online to look at...gruesome as they are.

The game engine doesn't model this 100% in my experience so its not unusual for a hard landing or a hard strike to the wing to cause a weird fire...it doesn't seem to be associated specifically with the fuel tanks and its simulated as more of a "general fire". If that makes any sense.

BUG 2: No idea what you're talking about here. What list...where?

ok i made the videos with fraps. going to upload to a regular FTP. Youtube has been slow and buggy lately.

BUG 1:

No. It happens even at slow speeds, including high speeds. I've noticed its more prone with engine at idle.

BUG 2:

Fly all planes on one map. FLY ALL missions were popular cuz u could fly even the AI planes, B17 etc.

Skycat_2's Avatar Senior Member
    Re: The 'list' of AI planes added to maps as flyables, are you hosting a mulitplayer session? Or are you wanting to add 'new' flyables to offline missions and campaigns?

uploading videos to ftp now.

The mysterious center fuel tank bug. Someone upload it to youtube and repost the video here.

Once my fuel tank exploded even if my tank was empty. I feel an empty tank shouldn't explode.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Your video is messed. What did you encode it as? Nothing including VLC has any idea what it is.

Bug 1: Speed is not necessarily an indicator...if you mash your plane in...80kph is still fast.

Bug 2: Still not making any sense here. Instead of it being a bug how about you clearly describe what your trying to do and where. That might let us help you.

Originally posted by BWaltteri:
    Once my fuel tank exploded even if my tank was empty. I feel an empty tank shouldn't explode.
    Yeah, but arnt fumes much more explosive than the fuel itself?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►