raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    http://boards.historychannel.com/thread.jspa?threadID=8...&messageID=800007763

i mean even mineral water has it, theres no way not to have it

Well i have been drinking it for 40 odd years and its not done me any harm.

it was done so that we wouldn't have to pay their dental bills.

how do you know i learnt that flurine might even calcify the pineal gland of the brain

pineal gland is a light sensor that traditionally has been linked to the third eye

i think snakes use it to detect heat

i know usa water is flurizaded, what about europe

my ancestors fought for freedom to chose and now i can not chose not to have fluorine

No, it was done so that we wouldn't have to pay their dental bills

Originally posted by raaaid:

i know usa water is flurizaded, what about europe

my ancestors fought for freedom to chose and now i can not chose not to have fluorine
    Course you can choose not to drink it.You have rain where you live? Just collect it in a barrel.You might want to boil it first though before you drink it.Unless you consider the process of boiling to be an alchemy worthy of the devil!

great in my country water is fluoridated as well

then i suppose that im a pow

hell how long should i make the exercise of the other thread to awake a calcified organ

While I was deep in my flu, I decided to have some carribean Rum in an attenpt to chase it away. Well, that was a bad mistake and in my delirium, I began to have weird thoughts like Raaidd, especially when I was in bed (and on the toilet) unable to sleep... I`m sure I saw lights at weird odd times and even heard voices. Of course, these lights were no doubt optical effects bought on by my flu and the sounds by the heightened senses detecting the blood rushing through my ears, but it sure sometimes sounded like speech and singing...

Even some interesting stuff for artwork (weird stuff), but it`s scary, since it makes you feel like you`re going to fall into a very deep hole very soon.

Fortunately the RUM-flu effects went away.

That`s my RAAIID appreciation society bit done.

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    SeaFire: The same thing happened to me once, but I think it was something I ate....like a handfull of mushrooms.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►