It's not the people who are deciding on consoles that want assassin's to be a ps3 exlusive it's the die-hard sony fans who don't want to see sony fall behind to microsoft Assassin's was a system seller (obviously I bought a ps3 for it >.< ) and now it's not because it's not theirs anymore

Oh and by the way i'm a she... just for the record

oh and i can't wait for kindgom hearts 3 i bought a ps2 after i saw the kingdom hearts 1 commercial XD i'm big on the whole buy a whole console just for one game... but it was a good investment usually is in the long run

I'm sorry for that...well... I couldn't know but still

I don't want the PS3 to go down. Again, being in the industry, I want all console to share their place on the market. What pisses me off are the "no reason fanboy" that swear PS3 is the next best thing since the wheel... It's good! 360 is good also! Get over it you know!

[RELAX MODE ENABLE]

Breath in, breath out!

[/RELAX MODE DISABLE]

oh and its ok >.> retiredhatch is my gamertag (random generated) x.x everyone thinks i'm a little boy on that so its ok i understand retiredhatch isn't exactly girly or nothin'

I think that diehard PS3 fans wanted AC not to appear on the 360 because it would mean that PS3 would lose another exclusive title that looked really promising.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

There are exceptions to everything, nothing is absolute.

well, looks like as of now, I have the triple crown.

PS3
    Wii

Won the PS3 (60GB) at work today, I'm selling it though

i got the ps3 and Im probably not a big fan of console games, only the ones on PC.
    i was going to get the 360 too but too many of my friends alrdy have one, and the wii.

anyway, I was a bit dissapointed when I found out that AC was going to be on the 360, It was one of the reasons i got the ps3, looked like a good game to show off the ps3s capabilities.

But 10 seconds after that I found out that only one other person in my grade has a ps3, and hes definetly not gonna get AC. If AC appears on the 360 I can talk to my friends with the 360 about the game.

I know this thread's really old, but I can't help but notice how many ppl are (either through lack of intelligence, or misinformation) are saying the 360 is better or just as good or it doesn't matter or what. But I'd like to let you know something, in my own special way, so, unintelligent X-box fanboys *Raises Bullhorn to mouth*: ATTENTION ALL TOWELS, YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF!!! WAIT FOR YOUR DESIGNATED RED RING OF DEATH TO ENCIRCLE YOU AND KILL OFF ALL YOUR GAMING PLEASURE. DO NOT CRY OR COMPLAIN, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT FOR BUYING A SYSTEM THAT WAS OBSOLETE BEFORE IT WAS EVEN FINISHED BECAUSE IT WAS CHEAPER, ALSO ENJOY PAYING AN EXORBITANT AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR AN INFERIOR ONLINE EXPERIENCE THAN WHAT WE INTELLIGENT CONSUMERS GET FOR FREE!!!!

Originally posted by JN006:
    I'm sorry for that...well... I couldn't know but still

I don't want the PS3 to go down. Again, being in the industry, I want all console to share their place on the market. What ****es me off are the "no reason fanboy" that swear PS3 is the next best thing since the wheel... It's good! 360 is good also! Get over it you know!

[RELAX MODE ENABLE]

Breath in, breath out!

[/RELAX MODE DISABLE]
    Loss of Intelligence, Do some research.....360 was obsolete 6 months before it was released

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234