DOES EVER OVERHEAT,OR DOES THE GRAPHICS MESS UP,TELL EVERYTHING YOU NOW ABOUT,I WANT TO GET SHIVERS, I WANT TO NOW HOW AWESOME THEY ARE,I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE,OH AND TELL ABOUT SOME OF THE GAMES, I BASICALY GETTING FOR AC

Originally posted by badboys2020:
    DOES EVER OVERHEAT,OR DOES THE GRAPHICS MESS UP,TELL EVERYTHING YOU NOW ABOUT,I WANT TO GET SHIVERS, I WANT TO NOW HOW AWESOME THEY ARE,I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE,OH AND TELL ABOUT SOME OF THE GAMES, I BASICALY GETTING FOR AC
    not worth buying. i personally would get a ps3...o wait i did...lol kidding. but seriously if you plan on getting Microsoft wait till the 360 V2 Zephyr comes out.the only other game that i have ever enjoyed on a 360 console is Gears of War. other then that nothing...i hate halo...

For future refernece, posting in all caps is considered yelling, which is rude. Also, try proof-reading before posting.

So, I basically bought a 360 for Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and AC (whenever it comes out). You will notice both of these are also coming out for PS3. I got the 360 over PS3 for one reason and one reason only: the price. That said, the 360 is a good system. Graphics are good, there's a decent variety of games (MUCH better than the original Xbox), and I haven't had any problems with it yet (knock on wood).

Other than the above-mentioned games, I've also enjoyed Lost Planet, Gears of War (though I don't think it's as good as everyone says it is, it's still a good game), and alot of original Xbox games I missed out on, since I had a PS2 over Xbox. Games demos are great, lets me try a game out before wasting any time on the full version. I hate you have to pay to play games online, and because of that I woun't be doing much online play. Both systems have potential, it's all about game preferences, and whether you'd rather have rumble of motion-sensing (it's a small factor). I'd rather have a PS3, but I don't want to pay an extra $300 to play the same games (though I will eventually have to get a PS3 for Ratchet & Clank Future and Kingdom Hearts 3).

Happy gaming!

Originally posted by Howler13:
    For future refernece, posting in all caps is considered yelling, which is rude. Also, try proof-reading before posting.

So, I basically bought a 360 for Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and AC (whenever it comes out). You will notice both of these are also coming out for PS3. I got the 360 over PS3 for one reason and one reason only: the price. That said, the 360 is a good system. Graphics are good, there's a decent variety of games (MUCH better than the original Xbox), and I haven't had any problems with it yet (knock on wood).

Other than the above-mentioned games, I've also enjoyed Lost Planet, Gears of War (though I don't think it's as good as everyone says it is, it's still a good game), and alot of original Xbox games I missed out on, since I had a PS2 over Xbox. Games demos are great, lets me try a game out before wasting any time on the full version. I hate you have to pay to play games online, and because of that I woun't be doing much online play. Both systems have potential, it's all about game preferences, and whether you'd rather have rumble of motion-sensing (it's a small factor). I'd rather have a PS3, but I don't want to pay an extra $300 to play the same games (though I will eventually have to get a PS3 for Ratchet & Clank Future and Kingdom Hearts 3).

Happy gaming!
    Very nicely said.

It doesn't overheat much but it has errors sometimes. Oblivion's great on it. AC will be of course. Rainbow Six Vegas and Splinter Cell Double Agent. Plus there's alot of games on arcade like Totem Ball, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, and Pac-man (never tried it but heard it's good.

SpyderNynja's Avatar Senior Member
    360 is pretty fun. i got it over ps3 because one thing as well...availability, lol.

its good for the aforementioned reasons, nuff said.

but im dying to get a ps3.

true....i believe if u have the cash then go for ps3..unless u lyk all FPS games...in which Microsoft leads a long way...depends...if u have cash...go ps3...if u don't ....buy 360 or wii

Those thoughts were exactly what were running through my mind when i heard i was getting one for christmas... So far it is pretty awsome so go and get you one.

the xbox 360 is an amazing machine. i havent had any problems with mine and i dont think i will have any in the future. i recommend this to anyone looking for a next-gen experience

PS 4 Life homie .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►