MB_Avro_UK's Avatar Senior Member
    I have flown il2 since 2001 and have been amazed at the quality of this sim. There is nothing else out there to compete .

We all await the Battle of Britain release and subsequent add-ons covering other theatres of operations.

As a community,should we be prepared to contribute financially to this progress? I would be prepared to do so.

Perhaps those who contribute over a minimum financial amount could be credited on the release package in some way?

With our financial support maybe the sim could be released earlier and of even better quality

I trust Oleg's workforce to do a top job.Should we support them with our wallets?

Just an off-the-wall thought......

Best Regards,
    MB_Avro

MB_Avro_UK's Avatar Senior Member
    I have flown il2 since 2001 and have been amazed at the quality of this sim. There is nothing else out there to compete .

We all await the Battle of Britain release and subsequent add-ons covering other theatres of operations.

As a community,should we be prepared to contribute financially to this progress? I would be prepared to do so.

Perhaps those who contribute over a minimum financial amount could be credited on the release package in some way?

With our financial support maybe the sim could be released earlier and of even better quality

I trust Oleg's workforce to do a top job.Should we support them with our wallets?

Just an off-the-wall thought......

Best Regards,
    MB_Avro

I already *am* supporting them with my wallet, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    I will buy the sim when it is released. I will promote it at every turn, to anyone who will listen. That is as far as my sonsorship goes.

chchfool's Avatar Banned
    I respect your enthusiasm but wouldn't people who donated money expect stuff like getting patches earlier and thus divide the community? Also, how much are you considering donating?

All I know is that upgrading my pc often enough keeps me poor enough to be unable to donate money except to the most worthy causes.