Ok so yesterday me being bored i decided to run around killing people and jumping on things...... and once again the guards decide that ive been naughty again and want to hurt me with their swords

so im fighting these guards, and when im done i sort of relax a bit, take a breather, and have a look around.... so all of a sudden one of the dead corpses suddenly shoots up in the air and freezes in mid air.... so im looking at this mangled corpse (it somehow twisted and mangled itself in half) floating in mid-air, so now i desperately sprinting about my house trying to find a camera unfortunately i have no batteries and all my cameras are dead so i couldnt take the photo but to be honest it was the funniest thing i have ever seen....

anyone else have this glitch? if so please tell and maybe show a picture....

sorry for the lack of a photo on my behalf but im honestly telling the truth

Robbinho1992's Avatar Member
    Nope, i havent had any gliches yet, and ive had it for ages.

yes there is a glitch stand on top of a building and get an enemy almost directly below you then start throwin knifes at them eventually they will spring in the air and look like they got sucked out of a space ship

Originally posted by icearmy1980:
    yes there is a glitch stand on top of a building and get an enemy almost directly below you then start throwin knifes at them eventually they will spring in the air and look like they got sucked out of a space ship
    I don't call those 'glitches'; I call them 'bonus animations'. :-)

They are quite a laugh to look at, eh?

Of course I only find it amusing because it happens very seldom.

the_assassin_07's Avatar Senior Member
    It's never happened to me.. Funny/weird things never happen when I'm playing a game..

unlucky assassin

sometimes these 'bonus' animations make the game so much more worthwhile... lol

@icearmy: hehehe well when my glitch happened both me and the guard were on the ground but ill have to try that one aswell... lol yes a good metaphor 'like being sucked out of a space ship'
    it fits the image of what it looks like all mangles and twisted ^^

the_assassin_07's Avatar Senior Member
    unlucky assassin
    Yeah I'm very unlucky .

Welcome to the club

Now, if you wanted some other funny glitches, try looking them up on Youtube. I found one of a guard doing...questionable things to a table.

I hope this doesn't break some rule I haven't heard about yet...

did any of you get a flying guard then slash glitch?? >_>

I wouldn't call that the funniest glitch but it is still pretty unique.