Ok when i try installing FB it starts to install and after a while of installing it shows a message which says "Error 1305.Error reading from file D:\IL2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\fb_3do.SFS. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." it also have a retry and a cancel button, i kept pressing retry and it would go like it never happened but when i get to 100% it just sits there for a long time when it pops up again...PLEASE HELP

Ok when i try installing FB it starts to install and after a while of installing it shows a message which says "Error 1305.Error reading from file D:\IL2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\fb_3do.SFS. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." it also have a retry and a cancel button, i kept pressing retry and it would go like it never happened but when i get to 100% it just sits there for a long time when it pops up again...PLEASE HELP

Anyone? I know the problem is with the SFS file because windows doesnt know what to open it with... PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

Thnks for the help, but none of the links helped me out...its really starting to make me mad. Could it be that Windows cant read it? I have no clue how to fix this. There are no ink spots on my cd but a half a centimeter scratch on the back of the disc, but i doubt that would do anything...HELP

PLEASE HELP IM GETTING SO FRUSTERATED!!!!

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    Please post your DxDiag
    Click here for DxDiag_Instructions

When was the last time you formatted and made a fresh OS install?

Hmm, can you try to install in SAFE mode?

welried it out on 2 other pcs and it did the same thing so i emailed the guy and he is sending me another copy of the game. FINGERS CROSSED

How do you run it on safe mode?