Originally posted by LEADER_ID:
    Baseball is the adventures of dumb people hitting a ball with a piece of metal.

Soccer is the adventures of dumb people with European ancestory hitting a ball with a boot.

MR.Mic's Avatar Senior Member
    How about Colluseum-Style Deathmath.
    That has to be the coolest and manliest sport ever!

Spekkio9's Avatar Banned
    Aye. We should have that again. Put all the death row inmates into Coliseum battles, and the last one standing gets to receive life in prison.

gui_brazil1991's Avatar Banned
    If some1 ever come to Brazil dont go away b4 watching a good Soccer game....I suggest Gremio vs Internacional (GREMIO 4TW). We Pwn Internacional. We won the World Club Championship on Tokyo at 1983 and lost on 1996.

GREMIO the best Soccer Team EVER!

Originally posted by MR.Mic:
    My favorite sport is soccer, by far, since it takes the most skill. Another favorite is motocross, since people are flying 60 feet in the air off track jumps all the time.
    soccer most skill by far? every sports needs a bunch of skill

Frelli.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by DuRiNxxx:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MR.Mic:
    My favorite sport is soccer, by far, since it takes the most skill. Another favorite is motocross, since people are flying 60 feet in the air off track jumps all the time.
    soccer most skill by far? every sports needs a bunch of skill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wooohhaaa what!? Really!? Didn't know that
    J/K

Peace out

i love 2 play soccer. Man U #1. can anyone tell me how 2 play free games in ubisoft

I like soccer!! And these are reasons for that.

There are a lot of reasons for me. Soccer is such an attractive game, not only because of the ability you reach see from that youngster playing on the sand or road to that expert footballer most of us love to see on match days, but it is additionally a game that brings individuals together, breaking obstacles along the road, despite age, race, faith, political association etc. I can not also count the variety of people I've satisfied playing football in meetups, tournaments etc, since in football all that matters is that you agree to play, and it matters not if you win or lose (it does a bit, I'm competitive like that).

I love soccer/football a lot that if I can I would certainly take a trip back in time and require my moms and dads to register me in a soccer school/academy when I was 6 years of ages so that my whole life would certainly be focused on the sporting activity, I would do it. I would come to be an expert player (I assume I would be a decent gamer, evaluating by how great I am today) later on become a trainer and generally simply live football for the remainder of my life. Perfect life right there ...

I desire my child liked it as much as I do. If I could I would require him to go to an academy however after that it would possibly just be him living my dream and not necessarily his, so, I obtain that for some things you just to get to select just how points turn out, yet you recognise ...

Anyhow, that's how much I like football.

Page 8 of 8 ◄◄  First ... 678