Well Spekkio try to do what good soccer players can do with a ball and you'll see if it does not require any skills.

Moreover, baseball and soccer are 2 different sports.
    Each of them requires skills to play well.

But saying that baseball requires more skills than soccer will ever do is totally wrong.

Soccer is not only about running.You have to have a lot of technical skills too to be able to do what good players can do with a ball.

You guys should try motor sports. I've spent more in one month than what Havoc has on his entire list.

Not including gas, insurance, and tires.

hehe yea, motor sports are expensive but I easily spent well over 100k during my paintball career. Of course I've also made a lot more than that back on it too. I don't play it competitively anymore though. Too much cheating and politics.

Eclyps3's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Havoconline:
    I don't play it competitively anymore though. Too much cheating and politics.
    How can one cheat on paintball? Act as if he wasn't shot?

wiping hits, shooting hot(above 300fps), using cheater boards(programs that do most of the shooting for you), and paying refs just to name a few.

MR.Mic's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Cataclysm:
    You guys should try motor sports. I've spent more in one month than what Havoc has on his entire list.

When I was 13, I got a Honda XR-100R Dirt Bike. It was, by far, one of the most fun investments I ever made.

Originally posted by Cataclysm:

what about snowboarding. profesional league, custom board to stand out is atleast 500+ with your OWN damxiel.CF tag under the board wOOt. Binding for the board (nitro, rosignol, k9) 150+, boots 100+, long gorsek bagy pants + big gorssek jacket 200+, cool helmet+ cool infra red goggles 100+, season pass to bigest mountain 300, ALL THE BEAR you gotta drink to kill your FEARs 10+, broken bones, traumas 1million+ without insurance....soooo yeah dont leave out snowboarding... ownage..

A year ago I bought myself a KTM 250cc and boy was that fun!

Tho this summer I found a car that was in fairly good shape and nice, so I sold me cross and bought me a Honda Civic:P

And yes im only 16 and u have to be 18 to drive here, but I live in something u might call a "farm place" and got many fields and forrests..

Ah back to topic.

U can go on and on about if baseball and soccer requires more skill, but is there maybe any reason y USA suck at soccer?
    Is that y u (spekkio) insists on that baseball is harder cuz america got good baseball players but none in soccer...

U should come Europe and watch teams like Juventus, Barcelona (with Ronaldinho!!), Liverpool, Chealsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Milan....
    Instead of some teams in USA that pretty much dont know what to do...

Well I have never been in USA and watched a soccer match, but from what Ive heard it isnt much to see, am I right?

what is odd about the us is that in school soccer is one of the most popular sports to play across the nation along with baseball and hoops....mostly due to a lot of smaller schools only offering those three sports. After high school people kind of move on from a game that usually only has about 2 goals to sports that run up highlight reels of goals, dunks, touchdowns and homeruns. The pace of soccer turns most american fans, why, i don't know why actually....

I guess we are all about the glitz, glame and ESPN highlights, which soccer doesn't really provide. The MLS is a joke, been to about three games and boy what a sleep fest, no crowd involvement nodda, the game itself wasn't all that bad.

Now, i have been a baseball fan pretty much my whole life, die-hard red sox fan. Been to about 20 or so baseball games, a dozen hockey back in the Hartford Whalers days, and two little ole football games. All i have to say is out of all these sporting events one game sits on its own planet of fun......................... a soccer game i saw in Sienna, Italy between the local club team and Bari, Italy.

The game was freggin awsome, but what made it jump out was the excitement in the stands, the involvement of the fans was just an awsome sight. The little town of Bari sits at the southern tip of Italy and they had a whole section of supporters chanting and singing away, not taunting or drunk (well prob drunk)swearing out loud with little runts around. Man the thought still to this day gets to me, its like game 7 of the ALCS every day for those lucky folks who watch the games.

I guess that is what makes me love the game soo much more than football or hoops.

Blah blah i am tired.

Originally posted by Splinterex:
    A year ago I bought myself a KTM 250cc and boy was that fun!

Tho this summer I found a car that was in fairly good shape and nice, so I sold me cross and bought me a Honda Civic:P

And yes im only 16 and u have to be 18 to drive here, but I live in something u might call a "farm place" and got many fields and forrests..

Ah back to topic.

U can go on and on about if baseball and soccer requires more skill, but is there maybe any reason y USA suck at soccer?
    Is that y u (spekkio) insists on that baseball is harder cuz america got good baseball players but none in soccer...

U should come Europe and watch teams like Juventus, Barcelona (with Ronaldinho!!), Liverpool, Chealsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Milan....
    Instead of some teams in USA that pretty much dont know what to do...

Well I have never been in USA and watched a soccer match, but from what Ive heard it isnt much to see, am I right?
    i dont know why u are discussing which sport needs the most skill. ALL sports require skill, cuz all noobies suck at it and get better at it when doing it more often. So i dont understand the discussion about skills at all.