I was wondering if this game should come out for the PSP or the DS.Im just asking for other peoples opinion. Please note that I am not asking for "IF" it is coming out for a handheld system, but rather would you like to see it on a handheld. I apoligize if this subject is already posted but I already checked. If it would come out for a handheld, I think it would come out for PSP because of Sony, PSP, PS3, Sony, PSP, PS3? All in the Family

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    I dont think such a huge game can be minimized for a handheld...

ds? nah....not worth it, it would probably spoil the fun from it which such poor graphics. on PSP maybe, i mean you had prince of persis Revelation that was ok but then again nothing can beat the graphics of the ps3

Poor visuals on a handheld is a givin.But there are good games out there that dont look as good as Pam Anderson in a Bikini. One problem that would probabilly be in the handheld is the Frame rate.But, "Give and Take". It would be good just for on the go gaming.

Originally posted by moobz:
    ds? nah....not worth it, it would probably spoil the fun from it which such poor graphics. on PSP maybe, i mean you had prince of persis Revelation that was ok but then again nothing can beat the graphics of the ps3
    True. No offense to DS Fan boys, or girls, but there is no way this game should come out for the DS. The player will move a foot every minute at the frame rate the DS will be able to provide.

it would definitly come out on the psp for sure...and yeah ts a fact the graphics would be toned down a bit...but think about it...they said all these new characteristics being added to the game have only been possible with thte ps3...so the number of thinngs available in thte game would be significantly downsized..and maybe instead of 3 cities it would be like 1/12 of a city...

They are releasing it for Ps 3, just wait and see if it come out with any handheld.

Originally posted by Untimely_demise:
    They are releasing it for Ps 3, just wait and see if it come out with any handheld.

Dude, we know that it is unconfirmed

<span class="ev_code_GREY">If the cut the game down to about 3% it would still lag like hell on any other console.</span>

They could make the cities a lot smaller than they originaly was.