1. #1
    MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,827
    Did any of you guys watch this?

    Used to freak me out as a child.. especially the intro

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FyHVXeDKOE
    (its in the phrygian mode, if any of you are that way inclined)

    loved an update when they caught the snufabich
    Share this post

  2. #2


    2:07 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

    Somebody ban Megile please.

    Fritz
    Share this post

  3. #3
    MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,827
    que?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    That show was great.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Yeah, a great show. Some creapy episodes.

    Megile, I didn't realize you're a musician. What do you play?
    Share this post

  6. #6
    DKoor's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,498
    Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:


    2:07 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
    +1
    Share this post

  7. #7
    raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    6,365
    the song hasnt got anything creepy, probably you asociated it with creepy episodes

    im convinced many songs i like is because i heard it in previous lifes

    for example usa hymn who knows if it could be an atlanthean song that praised freedom, and 10k later the country that stands for freedom took it
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally posted by raaaid:
    the song hasnt got anything creepy, probably you asociated it with creepy episodes
    I said there were some creepy episodes, I didn't say the song was creepy.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,973
    Originally posted by raaaid:
    for example usa hymn who knows if it could be an atlanthean song that praised freedom, and 10k later the country that stands for freedom took it
    Spanish Hymn was a Lemurian praising song to honor the God of Potato Omelette.

    Originally posted by crucislancer:
    Megile, I didn't realize you're a musician. What do you play?
    You don't have to be a musician, or play anything to know what's the Phrygian mode.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
    You don't have to be a musician, or play anything to know what's the Phrygian mode.
    True, but someone who's not a musician isn't likely to be able to hear a mode and know what it is.
    Share this post